A shot with the one that got my heart

Its was my birthday photoshoot
Here they are  , my friends and loved ones
we are ready for the shoot
So was the camera man in front of me
As he test his camera, Even as he takes different shots
So I saw him go to him
Whispering to he's ears
I want to carry her , but I don't want her to know
Once I lift her up just take the shot
Now to me ,
Here I am lost in thought
As I thought of how my day went
The care , the love shown to me
From friends, family and  loved ones
As I thought deep within myself
And Alas!!!!
I found myself just in his arms
As he held me strong
And he won't let me fall
My heart skips
And so I burst into laughter and smiled
As I thought within myself
With him am secured
So the light of the camera was flashed to my eyes
And yes!!! The shot was taken
Its a shoot with the one I love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blossoming flower

One step at a time

Mothers womb